When a girl says...

When a girl says she's not going to buy anymore books what she's really saying is, I'm not going to buy anymore books today. That last little world on the end it kind of important. I hold my hands up to being a book buying addict, I have a library card but I like waking up and seeing my room filled to busting with books I've read and am going to read. My bank balance on the other hand isn't so found of my little - well, not little at all really - addiction. 
Today's buy in Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. It keeps getting mentioned to me and I've come to the point where I just need to read it. It's been added to my list, and as soon as I've finished with The Chemical Garden trilogy I'll get on it. On it like a car bonnet! 

I am not going to buy anymore books...

Expect Review later this month/early April time.

No comments:

Post a Comment