DAY 7 #boutofbooks Challenge


Lovelies it's the last day of Bout of Books! How you holding up? This is the last challenge of the week and it's just a little bit of fun. Today's post is organised by Oh Magic Hour and here's what we have to do...

For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0.  For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!

Got it? Okay, lets begin! 



So you know those books that have really long, descriptive titles, where it's more like a blurb than a title? You know like The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out His Window And Disappeared... I mean, try saying that 3 times faster!


I read The Geography of You and Me towards the beginning of the week and I though it would be a fun one to rename. I was going to try and be serious but I thought I'd try to be ironic... I warn you, this could fail miserably! 

So my new titles for this little beaut are:

How NOT to Pick Up Guys in an Elevator

When the Postman Knows More About Your Relationship Than You Do.

How to End a Year Exactly How You Started It

Why Date a Real Guy When You Can Date A Postcard?


So what did you read this week? And if you had to rename that book what would it be? PS. Really not as easy as you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment