Waiting on Wednesday #2



THE MEMORY BOOK
by Lara Avery



Pages: 357 paperback
Publisher: Hachette
ISBN: 9781784299248

Summary 


“They tell me that my memory will never be the same, that I'll start forgetting things. At first just a little, and then a lot. So I'm writing to remember.”  
Samantha McCoy has it all mapped out. First she's going to win the national debating championship, then she's going to move to New York and become a human rights lawyer. But when Sammie discovers that a rare disease is going to take away her memory, the future she'd planned so perfectly is derailed before it’s started. What she needs is a new plan. 
So the Memory Book is born: Sammie’s notes to her future self, a document of moments great and small. Realising that her life won't wait to be lived, she sets out on a summer of firsts: The first party; The first rebellion; The first friendship; The last love. 
Through a mix of heartfelt journal entries, mementos, and guest posts from friends and family, readers will fall in love with Sammie, a brave and remarkable girl who learns to live and love life fully, even though it's not the life she planned.

PUBLICATION DATE:
26th of January 2017


What is your #WaitingOnWednesday this week? Comment below as I'm excited to see what everyone else is looking forward to! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks interesting! The cover is so unique, and I LOVE that quote :) Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds quite beautiful! I hope that it will be fun and hard-hitting at the same time. Plus, it sounds like it will be told in mixed media as well. Great pick this week; I've had this on my TBR for quite a while but never got around to it. :D Here is my WoW!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete