February Round Up

BOOK OF THE MONTH
Three Dark Crowns
by Kendare Blake 




Mini review

Three Dark Crowns is exciting and easy to read. The characters are three-dimensional and easy to connect to. I would recommend this people who love fantasy, strong woman protagonists and old world magic. To me this felt like a nod to folk lore in a completely contemporary way and I couldn't put it down. 


Gif review 

CLICK HERE
for my review of Three Dark Crowns

&

CLICK HERE
for the Q&A I did with Kendare Blake as we chat about Three Dark Crowns



WHAT I READ IN FEBRUARY

8. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones (5 stars)
9. Ariadnis by Josh Martin (4 stars)
10. Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer (DNF)
11. The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby (5 stars)
12. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (5 stars)
13. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (5 Stars)
14. Frogkisser! by Garth Nix (3 Stars)


WHAT TO EXPECT IN MARCH 

Reviews 

Frogkisser by Garth Nix
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Geekerella by Ashely Poston



No comments:

Post a Comment