Dear Unpublished Me





As of next week something really exciting is happening and I've been dying to tell you all about it for a little while now. With the help of some AWESOME authors I have been able to put together a weekly feature that will give you, the reader, an insight into what it's really like to get your book on the shelves.

Over the next two months I will be posting weekly letters from 8 authors to their unpublished selves. I didn't know what to expect when I asked these writes to pen a letter to their past selves but they have completely surpassed my expectations. 

There are funny letters, letter that show just how hard putting yourself out there can be, there are letters that let you into the authors heart and they are so much more than I could have hoped for.

I've loved reading these letter and putting together this feature and I hope you love reading them as much as I did.

I know that a lot of bloggers and readers these days are aspiring authors themselves and I bet at least one of you will be at the stage some of these letters are written to in your journey. So if nothing else I hope these show that no matter how hard it can be putting your work out there, it is always worth it!

Up First, Josh Martin - author of Ariadnis . 







No comments:

Post a Comment